Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in series version of 'The Client List'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to the small screen for a new series based on her TV movie "The Client List."
The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star portrayed a mother forced to turn to prostitution to pay her bills for the 2010 Lifetime network film and it's now set to be extended for a weekly show.
Hewitt begins shooting the program in January (2012) and so the busty brunette has decided to avoid over-indulging during the holidays so she'll be in tip-top shape for her sexy scenes.
She tells People.com, "I will be in lingerie a lot, so I'll be working out. I will not be eating for the holidays."
Hewitt's last regular starring role on a TV series ended in 2010 when "The Ghost Whisperer" was canceled after five seasons.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »