Jennifer Love Hewitt to star in series version of 'The Client List'
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN15 of 16
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to the small screen for a new series based on her TV movie "The Client List."
The "I Know What You Did Last Summer" star portrayed a mother forced to turn to prostitution to pay her bills for the 2010 Lifetime network film and it's now set to be extended for a weekly show.
Hewitt begins shooting the program in January (2012) and so the busty brunette has decided to avoid over-indulging during the holidays so she'll be in tip-top shape for her sexy scenes.
She tells People.com, "I will be in lingerie a lot, so I'll be working out. I will not be eating for the holidays."
Hewitt's last regular starring role on a TV series ended in 2010 when "The Ghost Whisperer" was canceled after five seasons.
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »