Holly Madison 'definitely' wants more kids, celebrates 34th birthday in Las Vegas
- Photo: JE1/Wonderwall1 of 11
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 11
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: @pasqualerotella/Instagram6 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 11
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA9 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
She may still be partying in Vegas, but that doesn't stop Holly Madison from prioritizing her role as a mother and planning for the future. The former reality star went glam to celebrate her 34th birthday at the Palms Hotel & Casino's Moon Nightclub with friends and husband of three months, Pasquale Rotella.
While decked out in a silver sequin-covered dress and black Louboutin shoes (which she received as a gift from her husband), Madison gushed to Us Weekly about her plans for 2014, which include expanding her family.
"We definitely want more kids sometime soon," the mother of 9-month-old Rainbow Aurora revealed. "Most of next year I'm going to be concentrating on working and stuff, by hopefully by the end of next year."
The proud mom revealed that her baby girl already has five teeth.
"She's crawling, and she's cuter than ever," Madison gushed to Us.
In addition to adding to her family in 2014, the former Girls Next Door star has her own personal New Year's resolutions.
"To get organized because my life is disorganization nation right now -- I'm an absolute mess!" she told Us. "Literally my house is a mess. Figuratively -- I'm just unorganized in every way."
Madison, whose actual birthday was on Dec. 23, celebrated with a giant rainbow cake, topped with a white tiara, and personalized lollipops that read "Happy Birthday Holly Madison."
She spent the night dancing with glow sticks from the party, posing for pictures with fans, and cozying up to husband.
The couple married in September in an extravagant Disneyland wedding, in which Madison wore a $500,000 Alan Friedman diamond tiara with her custom-designed Greg Barnes gown.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite