Holly Madison: I'm going to eat my placenta after giving birth
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: MPNC/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Waste not, want not! Like many mothers before her, nine-months-pregnant Holly Madison has plans for her placenta after she delivers her baby daughter. "This might sound gross, but I'm totally planning on having my placenta turned into pills I can take after giving birth," the former Playboy model, 33, wrote on her blog on Wednesday.
Sharing clip art of said placenta pills in a glass jar, the "Girls Next Door" star (who will share her daughter with boyfriend Pasquale Rotella) added, "I heard it helps women recover faster and I want to recover as quickly as I can!"
Due March 5, Madison is not the first Hollywood celeb to consume so-called placenta pills, in which a woman's placenta is cleaned, cooked, processed and put into capsule-type pills, said to help new moms nourish their bodies after childbirth and potentially curb postpartum depression. "Mad Men" actress January Jones also opened up about consuming placenta pills after welcoming her son Xander in September 2011.
Madison is keeping busy in the homestretch of her pregnancy -- working on her daughter-to-be's nursery in her Las Vegas home, which will have an Alice in Wonderland theme. "Making progress painting my nursery ... I wonder if I will finish in time!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite