Holly Madison shares scary-looking photo on Instagram following car accident
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram1 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: @hollymadison/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: STARPICZ/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: @pasqualerotella/Instagram11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Chris Gardner
First things first: Holly Madison is OK. The same can't be said for her hair, however.
RELATED: Best celeb mug shots
Following a car accident on Wednesday, the 34-year-old shared a photo on Instagram of what her head looked like, and at first glance, it was quite alarming.
"My car got rear ended pretty hard. Luckily, this gruesome look is just the smoothie I had in my cup holder," she posted in the caption, referencing the dark-colored residue left in her hair and on the side of her chin and neck. However, despite the unfortunate circumstances, the former "Girls Next Door" star had a good attitude about it.
"Wearing it around the rest of the day as zombie makeup," she posted.
RELATED: BING: Stars who cheated death
No word yet on how the fender bender's other driver is doing following the mash-up.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite