Holly Madison's Boyfriend Could Face Prison Time
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZJZ/WENN6 of 19
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 19
- Photo: © RD / Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 19
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: © MJT / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 19
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks12 of 19
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Mitchell/Drummond/Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The boyfriend of pregnant Holly Madison could face prison time for his alleged involvement in a corruption scheme.
The former Playboy Playmate announced she was expecting Pasquale Rotella's child on Wednesday, but it appears the pregnancy news is not the only thing on the couple's mind.
The founder of concert production company Insomniac was indicted on 29 charges of bribery, embezzlement, conspiracy and conflict of interest in April.
RELATED: BING: 15 Minutes of Fame
He is accused of misappropriating $2.5 million from bosses at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The entrepreneur is due to return to court on Sept. 25 for a pretrial conference. He could face up to 13 years and eight months behind bars if convicted, according to People.
Rotella has maintained his innocence since the beginning of the investigation, with his attorney calling the allegations "baseless."
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite