Tila Tequila Shuts Down Twitter Account
- Photo: Fixed Focal/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: LRR/Fame Pictures4 of 6
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/London Ent/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
RELATED: Check out our Twitterview with Tila
The attention hungry reality TV personality, whose recent tweets had devolved into a rather heinous stream of consciousness about her purported "pregnancy," left her hundreds of thousands of followers earlier today.
RELATED: See more pictures of Tila Tequila
Now that we won't have to hear her updates, we assume she won't be giving birth to that Swedish, rapping firefighter she repeatedly tweeted she would.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite