How Minka Kelly Celebrated Her 32nd Birthday
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin1 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris for Veuve Clicquot/Getty Images North America2 of 15
- Photo: Jackson/Retna Digital3 of 15
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN14 of 15
Minka Kelly didn't celebrate her 32nd birthday with an over-the-top party.
Instead, "The Roommate" actress feted the occasion with a low-key bash at The Spare Room in Hollywood June 23. "Minka had rented out the bowling alley for her birthday," a source tells Us Weekly. The actress' pal, Rebecca Feferman, tweeted that she had the "loveliest night" celebrating with Kelly. "Bowling and punch bowls for the win!"
Topher Grace, 33, was also in attendance. "She was always smiling," an eyewitness says of Kelly. "It looked like she was having a lot if fun."
Coincidentally, Scarlett Johansson, 27, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 31, were both at The Spare Room, albeit with separate parties. "When Minka left around 12 a.m., she walked by Scarlett and Joseph but they didn't say anything to each other," the eyewitness says. "Topher said bye to Joseph when he left, though."
Earlier that day, Kelly tweeted that she had "the best birthday morning ever" at a Soul Cycle class; she uploaded an Instagram photo of herself on one of the bikes while being presented with a cupcake.
Prior to Saturday's events, Mindy Kaling, 32, jokingly tweeted Kelly, asking: "So, birthday plans: Are we partying with the Miami Heat or the One Direction guys? Your choice."
Kelly's response? "One Direction for sure!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish