Hugh Hefner engaged to Crystal Harris again
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: @annasophiab/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: WENN/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has proposed to Crystal Harris again and is preparing to ring in 2013 by marrying her on New Year's Eve.
The 26-year-old model broke Hefner's heart in June 2011 when she walked out on him less than a week before they were due to exchange vows. Hefner reconciled with Harris in May and welcomed her back into the Playboy Mansion, and now they are set to have another try at marriage after becoming engaged again.
According to TMZ.com, Hefner will exchange vows with Harris at the Playboy Mansion on New Year's Eve. The couple has reportedly planned an "intimate gathering" for just close family and friends.
RELATED: Hugh Hefner fights for equality
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Watch as Chaz Bono talks about his documentary about his gender reassignment surgery.Watch Video »
Gavin DeGraw talks about the Folgers' jingle contest, 'Dancing with the Stars' and more with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »