Hugh Hefner turns 87, celebrates with wife Crystal Hefner
- Photo: @CrystalHefner/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: @HughHefner/Twitter2 of 10
- Photo: @hughhefner/Twitter3 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Kristian Dowling/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Here's lookin' at you, Hugh Hefner! The Playboy founder turns 87 on Tuesday, and he got the celebrations started early with a party over the weekend at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
The birthday boy was dressed up in a white suit and black bow tie, while Crystal wore a complimentary black dress with white lace trim. "We celebrated my birthday Friday night with friends and screened 'Casablanca,' my favorite film," Hefner tweeted Saturday. "These are happy days." (Hefner traditionally celebrates his birthday every year by throwing a Casablanca themed party.)
Crystal also shared a group photo on Instagram of "all the ladies celebrating Hef's birthday," with all the women dressed up for the occasion. And Hefner posted a pic of "the men on 'Casablanca Night,'" labeling it the "beginning of my weekend birthday celebration." In the shot, all of Hefner's male guests are dressed in matching white suits and black bow ties.
On Saturday, Hefner enjoyed some quality private time with his wife, whom he wed on Dec. 31, 2012, by working on his scrapbook. Later that night, the couple had friends over again to watch another Humphrey Bogart movie.
"Friends joined Crystal and I for a screening of Bogart & [Lauren] Bacall in 'To Have & Have Not' tonight," he tweeted Saturday of the classic 1944 film. "One of my favorites."
Just before midnight on Monday, Crystal tweeted, "It's Hugh Hefner's birthday in 10 minutes west coast time! Everyone please go wish him a happy birthday! April 9."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite