Hulk Hogan files defamation suit against ex-wife
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.6 of 17
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.7 of 17
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: VH1/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Giovanni Arnold/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News16 of 17
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing his ex-wife, claiming she lied and defamed him in her new book.
The St. Petersburg Times reports that Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — filed the lawsuit Thursday in Clearwater, Fla.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.
Terry Bollea says the claims have harmed his reputation. He's demanding a jury trial and a halt to his ex-wife's comments. He says she has also made claims during promotional interviews on national television.
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Linda Bollea received more than 70 percent of the couple's assets in their recent divorce settlement.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite