Hulk Hogan: Sex Tape Was 'Low Point In My Life'
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News15 of 16
Hulk Hogan told "Today" show hosts Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb that he had no idea someone was filming his sexual encounter six years ago.
Showing up in the ring (literally) on Tuesday's morning show, the wrestler admitted that it was him on the sex tape, calling it a "low point in my life" and the "wrong choice."
However, Hogan, 59, is avidly searching for who was filming that intimate encounter and why. "What's the motivation?" Hogan asked. "I've never been in anything on this level."
RELATED: '50 Shades' Taps Screenwriter
Since this sex tape, Hogan has divorced Linda Hogan and remarried Jennifer McDaniels. His says his new wife is "rattled" by the scandal. "It's flipped my new life," Hogan told "Today."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite