Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP15 of 16
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite