Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP15 of 16
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite