Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP15 of 16
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »