Hulk Hogan sues spine surgery clinic in Florida
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP15 of 16
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) -- Wrestler Hulk Hogan has filed a lawsuit against the Tampa-based Laser Spine Institute, saying the clinic did unnecessary surgeries that damaged his career.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that Hogan filed the lawsuit Monday. He filed under his real name, which is Terry Bollea. It seeks damages of $50 million.
In addition to claiming unnecessary surgeries, the lawsuit also says the Laser Spine Institute used an endorsement from Hogan without permission or payment.
The Laser Spine Institute did not return a call for comment.
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »