Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.11 of 12
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite