Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.11 of 12
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite