Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.11 of 12
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »