Hulk Hogan to File Lawsuits Over Sex Tape
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.10 of 12
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.11 of 12
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Reality TV star and former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan is suing a Tampa Bay-based disc jockey, the DJ's ex-wife and a New York media group over a sex tape.
According to a news release from Hogan's publicist, two lawsuits will be discussed during a news conference Monday afternoon near the federal courthouse in Tampa.
Hogan says he was secretly taped six years ago having sex with the ex-wife of DJ Bubba "The Love Sponge" Clem. Portions of the video of Hogan and Heather Clem were posted on the online gossip site Gawker.
Hogan has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Gawker.
Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »