Hulk Hogan to open restaurant
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: REHAB/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/Johnny Lewis/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.12 of 16
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: VH1/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP15 of 16
Wrestler-turned-reality TV star Hulk Hogan is launching his own restaurant.
REALTED: Stars who own bars and restaurants
The 59 year old will open the doors to the Hogan's Beach venue in Tampa, Florida on Dec. 3 and he hopes his fame will bring customers flocking to the venue.
RELATED: Hulk Hogan settles sex tape lawsuit
He tells the Tampa Bay Times, "It's going to be Jimmy Buffett's (Margaritaville) times 10; Hooters times 10. It's a logical extension of the Hogan brand, with my image and likeness.
"In 36 years I've become so tangible to the public, and not just Americans. We have a chance to have an international draw. I see myself almost like a general manager, creatively."
And Hogan is hopeful of landing a reality TV deal to document his new venture: "I just went out to Los Angeles to pitch Hogan's Beach. Cable channel CMT is very interested."
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite