Hulk Hogan wins temporary restraining order against gossip website
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.8 of 10
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News9 of 10
Wrestler Hulk Hogan has won a temporary legal order barring the bosses of a gossip website from posting an excerpt of his sex tape online.
The reality TV star filed a $100 million federal lawsuit against bosses at Gawker last year after they uploaded a one-minute clip from a sex tape he made with Heather Clem, but Hogan, who cited invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress, failed to win the case.
The 59-year-old re-filed the suit in the state of Florida, and on Wednesday, Judge Pamela Campbell of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County granted Hogan's request for a temporary restraining order, forcing editors to pull the popular video from their site. All copies and photos of the saucy footage must also be handed over to the sports star's attorney, Charles Hader, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »