Hulk Hogan wins temporary restraining order against gossip website
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin6 of 10
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/PictureGroup/.8 of 10
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Wrestler Hulk Hogan has won a temporary legal order barring the bosses of a gossip website from posting an excerpt of his sex tape online.
The reality TV star filed a $100 million federal lawsuit against bosses at Gawker last year after they uploaded a one-minute clip from a sex tape he made with Heather Clem, but Hogan, who cited invasion of privacy and infliction of emotional distress, failed to win the case.
The 59-year-old re-filed the suit in the state of Florida, and on Wednesday, Judge Pamela Campbell of the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County granted Hogan's request for a temporary restraining order, forcing editors to pull the popular video from their site. All copies and photos of the saucy footage must also be handed over to the sports star's attorney, Charles Hader, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite