Impostor Uses Nick Cannon to Steal Thousands in Jewelry: Report
- Photo: POA/WENN1 of 24
- Photo: WENN2 of 24
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter4 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 24
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage7 of 24
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA8 of 24
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 24
- Photo: dembabies/People/.10 of 24
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter11 of 24
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage13 of 24
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/AP15 of 24
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA17 of 24
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America18 of 24
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News19 of 24
- Photo: Rex USA20 of 24
- Photo: Twitter21 of 24
- Photo: Mariah Carey/Twitter22 of 24
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram23 of 24
It seems someone else in Nick Cannon's life likes glitter! According to a new report from TMZ, a man pretending to work for Nick Cannon has gotten away with thousands of dollars worth of jewelry from Fred Segal, simply by dropping the entertainer's name.
TMZ reports that a man who called himself "Michael" called the Fred Segal's Santa Monica store, saying Cannon, 33, needed some jewelry for his wife Mariah Carey immediately.
He asked the store clerk to meet him at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood with the bling, and the employee put the jewelry in a bag and drove over. At the hotel, a man dressed as a security guard came up and said he was going to take the accessories to Cannon's room and come down with the cash in order to avoid paying taxes.
Unfortunately, that was the last the woman saw of the merchandise or the security guard, and now the Los Angeles Police Department is on the case.
Cannon hasn't commented on the incident, and has spent the last day promoting his stand up comedy show on Showtime, F#** NICK CANNON.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Fergie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bods
From Crowd Ignite