Inside Jessica Simpson's Star-Studded, Pink Baby Shower!
- Photo: Miguel/Goodwin/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 20
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: John Salangsang/LEP/Splash News6 of 20
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures7 of 20
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 20
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet10 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 20
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/Andy Jonstone/Pacific Coast News12 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 20
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: DR2/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: RWO/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage19 of 20
Jessica Simpson is about to pop -- but not before she and her imminent stork delivery are feted with a proper soiree!
On Sunday, Simpson, 31, was joined by more than 50 of her close friends and family, including her Texas kin and stars like Ellen Pompeo, Simpson's sister Ashlee Simpson and Jessica Alba.
"It was a kid-friendly shower with many of her friends bringing babies," a source tells Us Weekly about the bash that took place in Los Angeles. "Jessica [Alba] brought her baby Haven, 7 months, and Ashlee brought Bronx, 3.
Earlier this month, Simpson confirmed to ELLE magazine (where she posed nude for the cover) that she and her fiance are happily expecting a girl.
Coming as no surprise, pink and yellow was the surrounding color theme of the afternoon, with tube-shaped balloons and spring tulips placed throughout the venue.
"She received tons of gifts mostly wrapped in pink gift wrap and boxes," adds the source. "There were several books, stuffed toys and clothes among other items."
While baby showers are traditionally a surprise, Jessica was not interested in being left in the clouds -- she arrived before any of her guests to check out the space, pre-party!
"She seemed completely ecstatic" an eyewitness tells Us.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »