Inside Kim Kardashian's Pre-Wedding Workout
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures1 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: Gardiner Anderson/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: Celebuzz/.8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Reimschuessel / Splash News/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: AR4/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter16 of 17
Kim Kardashian is planning on losing some weight before she says "I do" to Kris Humphries.
"Starting QuickTrim today," the reality star, 30, tweeted recently. "It's officially summer. I want to really get in fab shape!"
A few hours later, Kardashian told her followers she'd "just finished my second workout of the day!"
"I'm on a mission," the famously curvy businesswoman added. "Feels good to be focused and dedicated."
Despite the world -- and her fiance's -- obsession with her behind, Kim envies her sister Kourtney's tinier frame. "My sister weighs less than I do, and she just had a baby -- so that's kind of fascinating to me," Kim told Us Weekly in April 2010.
When Kourtney, 32, revealed that breastfeeding helped her to shed the pounds, Kim joked that she might have found her new fitness plan. "If that's all it takes, breastfeeding?" she quipped. "Then someone breastfeed off of me! I don't care!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »