Is Rachel Zoe having a boy?
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: Zoe's style profile
One source says, "They found out they were having a boy this past week" and that Zoe is about 18 weeks along in her pregnancy.
RELATED: New York Fashion Week Cheat Sheet
According to People.com, at the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue Fashion Fund fashion show in L.A., Zoe told reporters, "I'm feeling great," when a reporter asked if she wanted to talk about the pregnancy rumors.
RELATED: Political campaign style
Other attendees at the LA fashion event said Nicole Richie and Zoe talked babies all night. And most notable, Zoe abstained from any alcoholic drinks during the entire night.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite