Jennie Garth still stinging over ex-husband's new romance
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet15 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI16 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI17 of 21
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: People/Promotional20 of 21
Jennie Garth is struggling to come to terms with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli's new romance, saying his blossoming relationship with Jaimie Alexander is hard to accept.
RELATED: Jennie Garth not dating Luke Perry
The "Twilight" hunk split from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage, and he recently began dating Alexander, his co-star in TV drama "Nurse Jackie."
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bachelorettes
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" regular Garth says it is tough to watch Facinelli move on to another woman, even though she is quietly dating too.
She tells People.com, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet."
Garth and Facinelli share custody of their three daughters Luca, Lola and Fiona.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »