Jennie Garth still stinging over ex-husband's new romance
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet15 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI16 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI17 of 21
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: People/Promotional20 of 21
Jennie Garth is struggling to come to terms with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli's new romance, saying his blossoming relationship with Jaimie Alexander is hard to accept.
RELATED: Jennie Garth not dating Luke Perry
The "Twilight" hunk split from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage, and he recently began dating Alexander, his co-star in TV drama "Nurse Jackie."
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bachelorettes
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" regular Garth says it is tough to watch Facinelli move on to another woman, even though she is quietly dating too.
She tells People.com, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet."
Garth and Facinelli share custody of their three daughters Luca, Lola and Fiona.
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »