Jennie Garth still stinging over ex-husband's new romance
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 21
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 21
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN5 of 21
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 21
- Photo: WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.11 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.12 of 21
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.13 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN14 of 21
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet15 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI16 of 21
- Photo: HEDO/GSI17 of 21
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks18 of 21
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks19 of 21
- Photo: People/Promotional20 of 21
Jennie Garth is struggling to come to terms with her estranged husband Peter Facinelli's new romance, saying his blossoming relationship with Jaimie Alexander is hard to accept.
RELATED: Jennie Garth not dating Luke Perry
The "Twilight" hunk split from Garth in March after 11 years of marriage, and he recently began dating Alexander, his co-star in TV drama "Nurse Jackie."
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest bachelorettes
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" regular Garth says it is tough to watch Facinelli move on to another woman, even though she is quietly dating too.
She tells People.com, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet."
Garth and Facinelli share custody of their three daughters Luca, Lola and Fiona.
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite