Jack Osbourne expecting first child
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: infusla-70/110/INF9 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: Bleu Azur/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 14
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Newly-engaged Jack Osbourne is set to be a first-time dad.
The reality TV star and filmmaker proposed to girlfriend Lisa Stelly last month, and now he's confirmed the pair is expecting its first child.
Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Osbourne revealed the happy news, and admitted he was nervous about impending parenthood.
He says, "I guess I do have something to tell you, I am about to be a father. I'm excited. I'm a little nervous."
RELATED: Get the Latest Reality Star News
His rock icon father Ozzy, who already has four grandchildren, jumped with glee after his son announced the news, saying, "I'm shocked. I think it's fabulous."
Osbourne's mother Sharon adds, "I'm happy because it's what Jack wants so, I'm happy, and I've always wanted to be a grandma so it couldn't be better."
RELATED: Sharon Osbourne Has Implants Removed
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »