Jack Osbourne's wife suffers miscarriage
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: @MrJackO/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: BT1/Wonderwall7 of 13
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: Instagram/Twitter/.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Heartbreaking news for Lisa Osbourne and her famous husband, Jack Osbourne. Lisa suffered a late-term miscarriage, they revealed on her blog Raddestmom.com late Thursday. "I have been dreading this announcement ... I needed some time before being able to say it. Jack and I lost our baby boy last week," the blog post, entitled "Unfortunate Announcement" begins.
"Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through. We appreciate all of your prayers and ask for privacy and respect during this time," continues the entry.
Lisa and Jack, 27, are parents to their daughter, Pearl, 16 months, and announced they were expecting their second child early last month. They add, "It's important to stay hopeful and optimistic through life's toughest moments. We never know why things like this happen. All we can do is trust in God and know he has a plan for our lives."
Jack -- son to Ozzy and Sharon and brother to Kelly -- wed Lisa back in October 2012 after about a year of dating. The director and former reality star, who will next appear on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars," was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in June 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite