Jane Lynch's wife files for spousal support in divorce battle
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Geffen Playhouse/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: DMac/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
"Glee" star Jane Lynch's ex-wife Lara Embry is demanding spousal support and attorney fees as the couple battles to end its three-year marriage.
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
The actress, 53, and Embry separated in February and Lynch filed for divorce earlier this summer, asking a judge to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to her ex.
Embry's requests for support came in her response, which has been filed in Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple wed in Massachusetts in May 2010.
RELATED: Jane Lynch to divorce
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite