Jane Lynch's wife files for spousal support in divorce battle
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/StarTraks4 of 9
- Photo: WENN5 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Geffen Playhouse/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: DMac/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
"Glee" star Jane Lynch's ex-wife Lara Embry is demanding spousal support and attorney fees as the couple battles to end its three-year marriage.
RELATED: BING: Celebrity splits of 2013
The actress, 53, and Embry separated in February and Lynch filed for divorce earlier this summer, asking a judge to terminate the court's jurisdiction to award spousal support to her ex.
Embry's requests for support came in her response, which has been filed in Los Angeles Superior Court. The couple wed in Massachusetts in May 2010.
RELATED: Jane Lynch to divorce
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »