Janice Dickinson hit with eviction lawsuit
- Photo: © RD / Jackson / Retna Digital/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Dome, Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Fapian/Zodiac/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: MEBB/Wonderwall15 of 16
Supermodel Janice Dickinson is facing eviction from her Los Angeles home after she allegedly failed to keep up with rent payments.
RELATED: Celebrity Rehab Repeat Offenders
The catwalk queen-turned-reality TV star has been hit with an eviction lawsuit from her landlords, who accuse her of owing them three months' worth of payments for the property in West Los Angeles totalling $17,700.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's Courtroom Couture
In the suit filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court earlier this week, lawyers for the landlords claim they handed Dickinson a three-day notice to bring her rent up to date or move out by May 7, but she has allegedly failed to comply.
In papers, lawyers ask for a judge to order the star to move out of the house and pay her bills.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite