Janice Dickinson is engaged
- Photo: © RD / Jackson / Retna Digital/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Gina James/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: BIAG/GSI6 of 17
- Photo: The WB/UPN/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Ben Dome/Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Ben Dome, Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: David Wright/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
Supermodel-turned-reality TV star Janice Dickinson is set to wed for the fourth time.
The 57-year-old sparked speculation she would be walking down the aisle again after showing off a dazzling diamond on her ring finger this week -- and now the star has confirmed she is engaged to Los Angeles-based psychologist Dr. Robert Gerner.
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2013
Dickinson tells TooFab.com she met Gerner on a blind date at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont hotel earlier this year and they are planning to wed in April.
She adds, "You just know you know it's the right person, He's the ying to my yang."
Dickinson has previously been married three times and has two children.
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »