January Jones goes overboard with major makeup, '80s-inspired outfit
- Photo: Santi/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP7 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: RWO/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 14
- Photo: WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
January Jones looked out of place with an overly made-up face and over-the-top hair in New York.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a brown smoky eye and bold brick-red lips along with a textured beehive hairstyle as she exited her hotel on March 27.
While the makeup and hair are striking on their own, it was the odd outfit pairing that really stops us in our tracks. Instead of a glam dress, Jones wore an edgy white blazer with gold shoulder fringe over a black t-shirt and black J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. Like the beauty look, the outfit looks cool on its own but when paired together, the ensemble reminds us of something David Bowie would wear -- and not in a good way.
There's good reason for Jones' glam appearance, as she and her "Mad Men" co-stars were in town for the AMC upfront presentation. And in the soft light of her hotel room, Jones looked quite stunning. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," Jones wrote on Instagram. She later shared a selfie with co-star John Slattery (Roger Sterling) at the event, captioning it, "#Blondes."
What do you think of January's look? Tweet with @UsWeekly using #stylebyUs!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite