January Jones goes without underwear in sexy black jumpsuit on 'Tonight Show'
- Photo: Theo Wargo/NBC1 of 20
- Photo: NBC/.2 of 20
- Photo: NBC/.3 of 20
- Photo: NBC/Theo Wargo/.4 of 20
- Photo: Santi/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 20
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP11 of 20
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet12 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: RWO/WENN14 of 20
- Photo: WENN15 of 20
- Photo: WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: LTA/WENN18 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Oh, Betty! January Jones turned up the heat as she left her undergarments at home during an appearance on "The Tonight Show" with Jimmy Fallon on Friday.
The "Mad Men" actress, 36, wore a revealing, yet classy, black jumpsuit for the visit with matching heels. The plunging neckline ensemble showed off major skin with cut-out detail placed strategically down her leg. To top it off, Jones kept her makeup simple with a touch of light blue color.
Earlier in the day, Jones stepped up her fashion game once again in an '80s-inspired look. The "X-Men" star was photographed outside her hotel in NYC wearing an edgy white blazer with a black t-shirt and J Brand "Genevieve" jeans. She completed the look with a bold red lip and bee-hive hairstyle.
Jones and her fellow AMC costars are currently in NYC for the show's upfront presentation. On Thursday, she shared a stunning selfie in her hotel room. "Objects in a @tomford mirror are prettier than they appear. Thanks @hungvanngo @rebekahforecast," she wrote.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite