January Jones Leaves Baby Daddy's Name Off Birth Certificate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins / Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: ETA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LC/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Mum's the word!
After welcoming son Xander Dane on Sept. 13, January Jones still has yet to reveal the identity of the child's father. According to documents filed Friday with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the "Mad Men" star, 33, even went so far as to leave the father's name off her baby's birth certificate.
Although the "X-Men" actress -- who dated "Saturday Night Live" actor Jason Sudeikis, singer Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher in the past -- has not been spotted out with her bundle of joy, her fellow "Mad Men" crew is bubbling with excitement for the new mommy.
"We're all so proud of her and happy for her, and she's doing really well," co-star Elizabeth Moss recently told Us Weekly.
On Sunday, "Mad Men" costar John Slattery gushed about the blond bombshell's babe. "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful," Slattery told Us at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch. "She's in love with that boy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »