January Jones Leaves Baby Daddy's Name Off Birth Certificate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins / Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: ETA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LC/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Mum's the word!
After welcoming son Xander Dane on Sept. 13, January Jones still has yet to reveal the identity of the child's father. According to documents filed Friday with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the "Mad Men" star, 33, even went so far as to leave the father's name off her baby's birth certificate.
Although the "X-Men" actress -- who dated "Saturday Night Live" actor Jason Sudeikis, singer Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher in the past -- has not been spotted out with her bundle of joy, her fellow "Mad Men" crew is bubbling with excitement for the new mommy.
"We're all so proud of her and happy for her, and she's doing really well," co-star Elizabeth Moss recently told Us Weekly.
On Sunday, "Mad Men" costar John Slattery gushed about the blond bombshell's babe. "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful," Slattery told Us at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch. "She's in love with that boy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite