January Jones Leaves Baby Daddy's Name Off Birth Certificate
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Pictures2 of 16
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Perkins / Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Andrade, Shirley/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Jimmy/Fame Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: INTER/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: ETA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: LC/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Mum's the word!
After welcoming son Xander Dane on Sept. 13, January Jones still has yet to reveal the identity of the child's father. According to documents filed Friday with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, the "Mad Men" star, 33, even went so far as to leave the father's name off her baby's birth certificate.
Although the "X-Men" actress -- who dated "Saturday Night Live" actor Jason Sudeikis, singer Josh Groban and Ashton Kutcher in the past -- has not been spotted out with her bundle of joy, her fellow "Mad Men" crew is bubbling with excitement for the new mommy.
"We're all so proud of her and happy for her, and she's doing really well," co-star Elizabeth Moss recently told Us Weekly.
On Sunday, "Mad Men" costar John Slattery gushed about the blond bombshell's babe. "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful," Slattery told Us at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch. "She's in love with that boy."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite