Jenelle Evans is 'exhausted' from second pregnancy, has severe morning sickness
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
This may be her second time at the rodeo, but that doesn't make it any easier! "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans has just announced that she's pregnant with her second child, but the 21-year-old reality star is having a tough time thus far.
“I’ve been exhausted this whole first trimester,” she told MTV. Evans has been struggling with "'round-the-clock" morning sickness, but she's still excited to expand her family with current boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
The couple has been dating since this summer, and Evans told MTV that they started seriously discussing having a baby only a few months into their relationship.
Evans had son Jace on season 2 of the MTV series 16 and Pregnant in August 2009. He is the son of Evans' ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.
The reality star has had a series of relationships while on the spin-off show Teen Mom 2, including former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, ex-fiance Gary Head, and currently estranged husband Courtland Rogers.
Evans has been arrested almost 10 times in the last three years, often with her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband at the time.
Her mother, Barbara Evans, currently has custody of 4-year-old Jace. Jenelle's boyfriend, Nathan Griffith, has a 2-year-old daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. Emery is currently in the custody of his ex-wife's parents, and Evans' and Griffith's similar custody situations brought the couple closer.
“He was like, ‘No one understands the situation I’m in and that I deal with,’ and I said that I could relate to him," Evans told MTV. "We both have to deal with our parents to deal with our children.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite