Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' officially divorces Courtland Rogers
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: @j_evans8209/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: NMBPD/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Just in time for baby Kaiser’s arrival! More than a year since her December 2012 wedding to Courtland Rogers, "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans officially divorced her ex-hubby on June 10.
The pregnant reality star officially called it quits from Rogers in April 2013, but according to North Carolina law, there had to be a year of legal separation before the court will grant a divorce.
"Jenelle was granted the divorce today. She seemed very happy to be moving on,” Evans’ longtime lawyer Dustin Sullivan tells Us Weekly.
Now the MTV starlet is focusing on the impending arrival of her second son, who she plans to name Kaiser. She is currently dating baby daddy Nathan Griffith, and now that she is legally divorced, there might be even further commitment in the couple’s future.
"We've been talking about a summer wedding, possibly," the TV star revealed during the "Teen Mom 2" aftershow in April 2014. "We're not engaged yet or anything, but soon we might be. It's just we don't want to make the wrong decision and give the image out that 'Jenelle's still married and now she's engaged!'"
Evans took to Twitter on June 10 to share her excitement over her finalized divorce.
“Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! I'm very happy and feel so free now! Lol,” she tweeted after her court appearance.
Evans and Griffith’s son is due on June 29. She already is mom to 5-year-old Jace, who is the child of Evans’ ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis. Jace is currently in the custody of Jenelle's mother Barbara Evans.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite