Jenelle Evans, 'Teen Mom 2' star, tweets about possible miscarriage, divorce
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jenelle Evans is having a very bad week. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who announced her second pregnancy last week, suggested on Twitter on Wednesday, Jan. 23, that she may have suffered a miscarriage and wants a divorce from Courtland Rogers, claiming he hasn't been supportive during her health scare.
"I am getting a divorce, ASAP," she tweeted at Rogers, who she married in December after a few months of dating. "You f---ing leave out of town and I might be having a miscarriage," she Tweeted, followed by a profanity-laced tirade.
On Jan. 22, Radar Online (citing sources) reported that Evans, 21, was rushed to the hospital due to a possible miscarriage. The MTV star, who is already mom to son Jace, 3, hasn't released any further information about the medical crisis, but tweeted that same day, "Heartbroken in half completely."
Rogers also tweeted, "I think I just lost it all! I swear to God I am depressed ... I need my wife in my arms telling me everything is gonna be okay." He added, "She deserves somebody better! A guy with a job, a house, and the perseverance to be anything they wanna be ... "
On Wednesday, Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, wrote, "I never did anything to hurt my wife I always loved her with every ounce of my heart. I can't take life like this!"
But Evans was apparently upset the Rogers left her during the night. She tweeted that he texted her at "6:30 a.m. telling me he went out of town and 'not to worry.' ... "
Evans tweeted that she's "in shock" over what has happened, but is trying to contact Rogers. "And now he just won't answer the phone," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite