Jenna Elfman Announces Her Second Pregnancy on The Early Show
- Photo: CBS/Promotional1 of 4
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital2 of 4
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Alex Blagg
Actress Jenna Elfman, whose new show "Accidentally on Purpose" premieres next Monday on CBS, announced this morning on "The Early Show" that she and husband Bodhi Elfman are expecting their second baby.
"I have a baby in my tummy – but a real one, not just for my TV show," she told Julie Chen.
The news bears a bit of irony, as Elfman actually portrays a woman who has become pregnant - albeit by a younger man - on her new comedy.
"My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it.' "
She went on to jokingly explain that viewers paying close attention can probably even spot her real baby bump a few episodes into the season.
Jenna and Bodhi Elfman are already the proud parents of one son, 2-year-old Story Elias.
Our best wishes to them all.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite