Jenna Elfman Is Having a Boy!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jenna Elfman is having a baby boy!
The rep for the "Accidentally on Purpose" star, 38, confirmed that the actress will welcome her second son in March. (Elfman announced that she was pregnant in September.)
"I'm showing so much more this time, much sooner," she told Usmagazine.com. "I look way farther along than I am. So that feels different. I'm like, 'Am I going to plateau, or is it going to become humongous?' I don't know, we will see. It will be an adventure!"
Elfman's character on her new CBS show is pregnant the whole first season. "I will actually be having this baby right as I head into hiatus, which is awesome," she said. "So I will have a few months to be with my new baby, which is great."
She and husband Bodhi Elfman are already parents to son, Story, 2.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite