Jenna Fischer Is Pregnant
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: © Jay Valena / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
USMagazine -- Jenna Fischer already has practice playing pregnant -- now she's ready for the real thing!
A rep for the "Office" star, whose character Pam gave birth last year, tells Us Weekly she and her screenwriter hubby of nearly a year, Lee Kirk, are expecting their first child together.
The actress bared her bump during a trip to L.A.'s Red O Restaurant on Wednesday.
Fischer told Redbook earlier this year that becoming a mom on the show (her TV daughter was named after her niece) increased her desire to start a family.
"I already wanted kids, but even more so now," she told the mag. "When Cecelia was 3 weeks old, [my "Office" character] Pam was on maternity leave, so I had a whole week off to spend with her."
And Fischer treated the week as a practice round.
"I took charge of the night feedings," she said. "It was so awesome: Every night at 9:30, I'd say, 'You guys go to sleep now.' I wanted CeCe all to myself. We really bonded."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite