Jenna Ushkowitz, Michael Trevino split after Three Years Of Dating
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Murray/Getty Images North America2 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com7 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 17
Moving on. Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino have split after three years of dating, the Glee star revealed at a recent event. According to one insider, the relationship has been over for some time.
Ushkowitz, 28, confirmed the breakup herself while attending the premiere of "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy's HBO film The Normal Heart in Beverly Hills, Calif., on May 19. When a photographer asked if the pair were still an item, she replied: "No, we're not together anymore."
The "Glee" actress signed autographs for fans during the interaction, and kept her head down. "That's okay, no worries," she added, smiling, when the photographer apologized. "We're wonderful."
Ushkowitz and the Vampire Diaries star, 29, made their first public appearance together at the 2011 SAG Awards. Last January, Ushkowitz posted a throwback picture of the pair on the SAG red carpet in honor of Trevino's birthday. "Happy birthday to my best friend, the one who has taught me how to laugh and love more and more everyday," she gushed.
The twosome also posed for a sexy, risque photo shoot with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. Ushkowitz donned a red hot dress for the spread as she seductively danced with a shirtless Trevino. (Emma Roberts was a part of the project, too.)
"You can't Photoshop passion," Shields wrote on his official site at the time. "[There's] something about shooting a real couple that is so magical."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite