Jenna Ushkowitz, Michael Trevino split after Three Years Of Dating
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Rachel Murray/Getty Images North America2 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 17
- Photo: Mark Davis/GettyImages.com7 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP16 of 17
Moving on. Jenna Ushkowitz and Michael Trevino have split after three years of dating, the Glee star revealed at a recent event. According to one insider, the relationship has been over for some time.
Ushkowitz, 28, confirmed the breakup herself while attending the premiere of "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy's HBO film The Normal Heart in Beverly Hills, Calif., on May 19. When a photographer asked if the pair were still an item, she replied: "No, we're not together anymore."
The "Glee" actress signed autographs for fans during the interaction, and kept her head down. "That's okay, no worries," she added, smiling, when the photographer apologized. "We're wonderful."
Ushkowitz and the Vampire Diaries star, 29, made their first public appearance together at the 2011 SAG Awards. Last January, Ushkowitz posted a throwback picture of the pair on the SAG red carpet in honor of Trevino's birthday. "Happy birthday to my best friend, the one who has taught me how to laugh and love more and more everyday," she gushed.
The twosome also posed for a sexy, risque photo shoot with celebrity photographer Tyler Shields. Ushkowitz donned a red hot dress for the spread as she seductively danced with a shirtless Trevino. (Emma Roberts was a part of the project, too.)
"You can't Photoshop passion," Shields wrote on his official site at the time. "[There's] something about shooting a real couple that is so magical."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »