Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Reveals Baby Gender: Pregnant 'Jersey Shore' Alum Is Having a Girl!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Mejia-Ford/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Castro/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: John W. Ferguson/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
The pregnant "Jersey Shore" alum, 27, was "super excited and super emotional" to find out the gender, she tells Us. "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew," she says. "[Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
"She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl," the first-time mom-to-be adds. "I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class."
One thing she's less excited for? Those dreaded teenage years. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be!" Farley quips. "Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!"
Mathews, 37, is already thinking of ways to keep their daughter-to-be on the straight and narrow, she jokes. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," the MTV star tells Us, noting that he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »