Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI4 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: .15 of 17
- Photo: Jeremy Womack/Womack Photography/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Luke Perry is ready to play wingman for his former "90210" co-star Jennie Garth.
During a chat with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover this week, the newly single star (she and husband Peter Facinelli split earlier this year) opened up about Perry's offer to hook her up with some of her friends.
"He keeps saying he wants to because he doesn't approve of my choices so far," Garth, 40, explained.
Since breaking up with her "Twilight" star ex, the blond beauty has enjoyed brief romances with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. Just last week, Garth was spotted out on a date with Jason Clark, a managing director at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles.
"I don't know my type. I don't know what I'm looking for," Garth, the mom to Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, admitted, explaining that she's enjoying getting back into dating. "I'm attracted to guys that I'm not normally attracted to right now, which is exciting for me."
Something she's definitely not looking for? Someone who has her confused with her "Beverly Hills 90210" character, Kelly Taylor.
"I've had that happen, where a guy was really just enamored by Kelly Taylor," the actress explained of a former awkward fling. "I found it kind of cute at first. But it went on and on."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite