Jennie Garth, Tiffani Thiessen Still Not Speaking
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN16 of 17
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" stars -- and enemies! -- Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty recently ended their 20-year war and onset rivalry to forge a surprisingly solid friendship.
And while Garth, 40, and Doherty, 41, have also mended fences with Tori Spelling, things aren't quite so warm and fuzzy between Garth and fellow "90120" gal Tiffany Thiessen.
Joining the cast of the beloved teen soap in 1994 after Doherty's scandal-plagued departure, Thiessen, 38, and Garth quickly became BFFs off-camera -- with Garth even tapping Thiessen to be a bridesmaid at her wedding.
But they've since had a falling out, sources tell Us Weekly.
During a 2009 party, a guest recalls, a stone-faced Garth wouldn't even look at the "White Collar" actress when Thiessen said hello.
"Finally, Jennie snapped, 'OK? You got me?'," the guest says. "Tiffani looked sheepish and Jennie walked away. It was very awkward."
But things are much sweeter with Garth, Doherty and Spelling these days, with Garth even leaning on Spelling, 38, in the wake of her painful split from husband Peter Facinelli.
"It's like high school friends that you fought with but now love," another source says. "They're a big part of your past!"
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
So In Love
Get the scoop about the happy couple on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
Rumer Willis, Kim Kardashian, and Mischa Barton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »