Jennie Garth, Tiffani Thiessen Still Not Speaking
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: © Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN16 of 17
Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" stars -- and enemies! -- Jennie Garth and Shannen Doherty recently ended their 20-year war and onset rivalry to forge a surprisingly solid friendship.
And while Garth, 40, and Doherty, 41, have also mended fences with Tori Spelling, things aren't quite so warm and fuzzy between Garth and fellow "90120" gal Tiffany Thiessen.
Joining the cast of the beloved teen soap in 1994 after Doherty's scandal-plagued departure, Thiessen, 38, and Garth quickly became BFFs off-camera -- with Garth even tapping Thiessen to be a bridesmaid at her wedding.
But they've since had a falling out, sources tell Us Weekly.
During a 2009 party, a guest recalls, a stone-faced Garth wouldn't even look at the "White Collar" actress when Thiessen said hello.
"Finally, Jennie snapped, 'OK? You got me?'," the guest says. "Tiffani looked sheepish and Jennie walked away. It was very awkward."
But things are much sweeter with Garth, Doherty and Spelling these days, with Garth even leaning on Spelling, 38, in the wake of her painful split from husband Peter Facinelli.
"It's like high school friends that you fought with but now love," another source says. "They're a big part of your past!"
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite